Wednesday, July 28, 2010

city on a plate

When it comes to dinnerware sets I've always thought outside of the box. Bright colors, or unique images always tend to catch my eye right away, that's why I got so excited when I saw these city-inspired plates by Notneutral.   They showcase twelve different the cities in all their glory with dramatic 
black backgrounds.  Orange icons represent key buildings, alongside blue rivers and green public spaces. Which city would you pick to have on your plate? Pin It

17 comments:

  1. These are amazing, great find :)
    xo Lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea! Thanks for leaving your sweet comment on my blog. Just wanted to say that I love your dog on the pictures in one of your previous posts, it's so cute :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog :)...You have a really nice blog as well!

    I <3 miu miu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What interesting plates!

    :)

    Hmmm. I would definitely want NYC on my plate!

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such good taste! Love your blog, following :) x


    thegirl-and-thesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cor, blimey, these are seriously awesome! I do love gorge dinnerwear...hmmm difficult, i'd choose NYC, Athens, London & Paris!

    x.o.x.o
    ps thanks for stopping by my way too doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would make food taste so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a clever idea!!!! It's almost like having a GPS on your plate! So the food that goes into your mouth, won't get lost. hahha...great for dinner parties!
    xo The Beckerman Girls

    http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow how cool! I think I would like NY or Paris on my plate :)

    xx

    www.bijousstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are reallty awesome. I totally want them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How could I possibly eat off such lovely plates? They're too lovely!

    ReplyDelete