Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Coachella: The good, the bad, the ugly and the very interesting. Part 2: The fest.














The festival was tons of fun. I saw incredible acts, including Sebastian Tellier, Antony & the Johnsons, (both above), Public Enemy, My Bloody Valentine, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, M.I.A. etc.
Coachella fashion is pretty, well, interesting (and slutty). Due to my amazing boyfriend, I got both sidestage and VIP access (meaning you run into celebs and models while going to the restroom).
Overall, as annoying and crowded as Coachella can be, I had a great time with my friends and can't wait to hear about next year's line up. Pin It

7 comments:

  1. omgosh you went to coachella, muchly jealoused! haha i love that you took photos of badly dressed people there.

    - frouu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and there were quite a lot of badly dressed people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... funny post.

    thanks for the comments and visiting my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm so jealous! Hope you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't have the guts to wear it but I love that backless tee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw the coachella feature on style.com and was disappointed!! the girls looked so much better last year... hope you enjoyed the music!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! especially that shredded shirt...I am definitely going to make one!

    ReplyDelete