Friday, September 10, 2010

fashion's night out -now in LA




To all the ladies in Los Angeles, tonight over 300 retailers are participating in one night of "fabulous fashion fun". The event which is led by Vogue magazine will take place in all parts of LA including Robertson Blvd, Abbot Kinney, Century City, and The Grove just to name a few.  The Alexander McQueen store on Melrose will be selling special edition Alexander McQueen for FNO bracelets and Magnolia Bakery will have specially themed cupcakes...yum!

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Hooray!! I know I should go out, but I'm exhausting. The internal turmoil is crazy right now!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Me too, I wish I could make it out! But it's a Friday in for me. I'm sure it'll be awesome... and even more awesome next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Barcelona don't have this things!!! thanks fot the coment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could attend!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous you could attend, have fun dear x

    ReplyDelete