Monday, September 13, 2010

old timey picnic



These pictures are actually from Labor Day but I'm just posting them now...oops!  Matt packed us a picnic, putting the turkey sandwiches and potato chips in  vintage enamel-ware cases and pink lemonade in mason jars. We headed down to the beach for some good people watching and to enjoy the beautiful sunny day. How cute is this picnic basket on Etsy? When is the last time you had a picnic?

(Hat: from the Stronghold on Abbot Kinney, sunglasses: Phillip Lim, dress: F21) Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Fun picnic on the sea! Pink lemonade, yummy!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great picnic! Love Ur hat, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blast! It's times like those that create all of our memories.

    Happy Tuesday Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blast that looks like! Makes me want to whisk the hubs off to the beach for our own picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these classic pieces in a picnic! Looks D-lish. Thanks so much for dropping by - so happy it led me to your sweet blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures. I miss going on picnics. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love picnics! You look absolutely darling, and this looks like SUCH a fun day!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is lovely; I can't wait for more!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea! the two of you look so cute! gonna have to convince my bf to do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picnic. Makes me want to head to the beach now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear thank you for your lovely comment in my TokyoBlondes, I'm pleased you loved my Faux fur gilet ^^

    nice blog and nice pictures, I love them !
    kiss
    www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete