Wednesday, September 1, 2010

last day of august



When I was a kid I would always get sad when September rolled around because I knew the fun summer days were over and that I'd have to start school.  Now that I'm an adult I still get kind of sad but this time it's because I feel like I should be starting school and I'm not. Anyways, here are a collection of random pictures from the day before September 1st.  Me sitting on a blue chair in our front yard, a picture of the "Venice" lights at sun down, Matt and I riding in his truck and my boston terrier in the midst of a yawn.
(Dolce Vita boots, Urban Outfitters tie dye tunic, Inhabit sweater, Target leggings) Pin It

21 comments:

  1. Simply gorge pictures!! Love your boots - they fit you perfectly!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool boots !
    Aww, is that Venice in LA? Oh how I miss it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are to die for! And you live in Venice, how fun! I live just down the street in Santa Monica and I moved from Venice last year. I love that area. :)

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tunic, so pretty. That second picture is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your boots! Do you live in Venice?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics..totally loving your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are seriously to die for. And your doggie is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've captured that end-of-August feel very, very well.

    Oh, and your boots - marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit, lovely dog...nice pics...

    follow me on twitter if you want

    ReplyDelete
  10. your acid washed top is so cool. i like your boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your kind comment! Looks like we have another matching post, haha! I love the top you have on and those boots! Stop by again soon :)


    www.pancakestacker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the last day of August and soon the return of schools :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahah, I feel like EVERYONE feels sad when the end of summer rolls around. It's almost weird if you're happy. (Unless you're a little kid and you look forward to school. Haha.)

    I love the tall boots!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice boots....wonder who they belong to

    ReplyDelete
  15. Agreed, best dogs ever!!! Love your website by the way.

    ReplyDelete